The goal of the ARGO (WCET-Aware Parallelization of Model-Based Applications for Heterogeneous Parallel Systems) research project is to develop a tool-chain which translates model-based Scilab/Xcos applications into multi-core optimized C code with guaranteed real-time constraints. More details…
- Three year project: 01/2016 – 12/2018
- Funded by EU: 3.9 Million Euros
- Official web site: http://www.argo-project.eu/
- E-Mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Coordinator: Juergen Becker (KIT)
The ARGO project brings together 8 partners from industry and academia. Click here for more information…
The ARGO project is funded by the EU Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme.